Sleep heals you from the inside out. It boosts your energy, speeds recovery from injury, reduces inflammation, helps prevent illness, reduces stress, improves mental clarity and strength! Therefore, if you want to get the most out of your days – you need to make the most of your nights!
- While you sleep, your brain triggers the release of hormones that encourage tissue growth. This can help you recover from injuries, like cuts or sore muscles from your last workout as well as illness.
- During quality sleep, you make more white blood cells that attack viruses and bacteria helping your body defend itself.
- Your body tweaks your stress hormones during sleep, believed to curb inflammation throughout the body. This may be linked to reduced heart disease, and diabetes.
- While the exact relationship between sleep and exercise is still unclear, multiple studies suggest sleep deprivation can have a significant negative effects on performance and recovery. Sleep is also prime time for the body to undergo protein synthesis, so getting extra sleep after a tough workout might make for stronger muscles and better endurance.
How to use this Mp3:
- Download Mp3 onto your phone or mobile device
- Listen to it last thing at night
- Practice using it at least 3 nights per week and the night before events