Registration for 2018 will open 21/11/17.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com
What does registration include?
Your starter pack includes:
- Official Race Jersey
- GPS Tracker (to be returned at the end of the Race)
- Route Book
- Rule Book
- Ordnance Survey Ireland Road Atlas with the full route marked
- Detailed online route maps and gps files
- Opportunities along the route to change clothes and shower (for instance at partner Hotels)
- Magnetic signage and stickers for up to 3 support vehicles, with your personalised racer number. (If you have more than 3 Support Vehicles, you MUST purchase one extra Vehicle Signage Kit for each vehicle)
- “CAUTION BICYCLES AHEAD” sign for the back of support vehicles
- Stickers with your race number for the bicycle helmets (but not the reflective tape for the bikes)
- Finisher’s medal for racers who officially finish
- Medal for crew who officially finish
- Trophies for solo and teams that are placed 1st, 2nd and 3rd
Once you have either paid the Early Bird entry fee, or the deposit for your category, you will be officially entered into Race Around Ireland or Irish Ultra Challenge.
If you have paid a deposit for your entry, to avail of the Standard entry fee the balance will be due by the 31st March 2018.
If you miss this payment date the Late entry fee will apply and this must be paid by the 31st May 2018.
Before you enter you may also want to check out the FAQs page and read the refunds information below.
Refunds for the 2018 Race
If you need to cancel your entry for either the Race Around Ireland or Irish Ultra Challenge, the following non-refundable processing fees will apply if you cancel before the 31st May 2018
2-Person €200 (applies to Race Around Ireland only)
4-Person €350 (applies to Race Around Ireland only)
8-Person €500 (applies to Race Around Ireland only)
The following non-refundable processing fees will apply if you cancel after the 31st May 2018 and before the 15th July 2018
2-Person €400 (applies to Race Around Ireland only)
4-Person €700 (applies to Race Around Ireland only)
8-Person €950 (applies to Race Around Ireland only)
If you cancel your entry after the 15th July 2018 there will be a 50% refund of your total entry fee.
An official entry for the 2018 Race can only be used for the 2018 Race, not for a future Race. All official entries are non-transferable.
Some Terms and Conditions
In order to participate in the Race you must be at least 18 years old. It is the responsibility of each participant to ensure that they are fit enough to participate in the Race.
Race Management reserves the right to refuse entry to the Race.
Entry to the race after the 31st May 2018 is at the Race Directors discretion.
If, due to flooding, inclement weather, cold weather, snow, the authorities forcing us to cancel the Race, or any other circumstances beyond our control, the Race does not take place, is cancelled after it has already begun, or is shortened, Race participants have no right to a refund of the registration fee or any other damages, such as costs for travel and lodging.