Riders and crews are no doubt well advanced with their training and preparation. (No pressure ;))
We’ve been beavering away here at Race Around Ireland Towers and we thought we’d let you know what we have coming your way in the coming weeks and months.
Here are some of the highlights to look out for:
- Launched this week is an all new Strava club for racers, fans, friends of the race, volunteers, etc… It’s an open group so get logging those rides!
- Speaking of volunteers, you don’t have to ride the race to be a part of it –
There are a number of ways you can support the race without having to jump in the saddle. We’ll be profiling people that volunteer as officials each year and find out what makes them come back again and again to Ireland’s best sporting event.
- We also have some exciting developments for sponsors, clubs and charities looking to get involved – Watch for developments!
- In the next few months we’ll be meeting the racers and getting their stories in the run up to the event.
- We’ll also meet some crew members and have a look at different roles they play within their teams – No successful assault on Race Around Ireland is possible without a motivated and organised crew.
- And we’ll also be looking at some of the equipment required to complete at 2150km non-stop bike ride around Ireland.
That’s just a few of the things to watch out for in the run up to August 27th. Stay tuned!